Department of Planning and Development
You may access the Final Environmental Assessment for Lacombe Trace Trails & Nature Park here.
You may access the Phase I Cultural Resource Assessment Survey for the Proposed Lacombe Trace Trails & Nature Park here.
The Department of Planning & Development/Planning is responsible for guiding the orderly growth and development of St. Tammany Parish.
- Online Zoning Map
- Planning Home
- Planning Agendas
- Zoning Agendas
- Board of Adjustments Agendas
- Meeting Schedules & Deadlines
- Water Quality
- New Directions 2040 Future Land Use Map
- New Directions 2040 Comprehensive Plan
- St. Tammany Hazard Mitigation Plan Update - 2020
- Comprehensive Rezoning 2009-2010
The Department of Planning & Development/Code Enforcement is responsible for enforcing the codes of the Parish to promote, protect, and improve the health, safety and welfare of the citizens of St. Tammany Parish.