The monthly meeting for Parish Council District 11 constituents will be held on Wednesday, March 1st at 7:00PM in the library of Bayou Woods Elementary School located off Carroll Road near Slidell.
The following items will be discussed:
1. An Ordinance for Introduction for the reorganization of the Department of Public Works, Sub-Department of Engineering
2. An Ordinance for Introduction to declare multiple tax adjudicated properties as surplus property and to authorize the Parish to proceed with the process for the advertising and sale of such adjudicated properties.
3. A Resolution to execute a Cooperative Endeavor Agreement with Northshore Technical Community College for the Use of the Former Levee Board Building.
4. A Resolution to execute a Cooperative Endeavor Agreement with Northshore Technical Community College for the use of classroom space at the Koop Drive Administrative Complex.
5. An Ordinance for Adoption to exempt from local tax any and all sales at or for an event or events occurring at a public facility located in St. Tammany Parish.
6. An Ordinance for Adoption to adopt the most current edition of the National Fire Protection Life Safety Code (NFPA 101) and the National Fire Protection Association Fire Code (NFPA 1) and to authorize certain St. Tammany Parish Fire Districts to adopt the most current edition of NFPA 101 and NFPA 1.
7. An Ordinance for Adoption to provide for re-establishment of a Regional Planning Commission to include the Parishes of St. Charles and St. John the Baptist jointly with the Parishes of Jefferson, Orleans, Plaquemines, St. Bernard, St. Tammany and Tangipahoa.
8. Any other items of interest or concern to District 11 constituents.
Anyone wanting additional information concerning the meeting should call Parish Councilman Steve Stefanick at 985-649-4580.