2017 Annual Report Released
On-Line or In-Print
St. Tammany Parish Government has released its 2017 Annual Report. The report pinpoints in detail, the revenues and expenditures of St. Tammany Parish Government, as well as accomplishments by departments within Parish Government. To save on cost, limited numbers of the Annual Report are printed, and the remainder of entire report can be reviewed at www.stpgov.org.
“In our 2017 Annual Report you will find the breakdown of our budget and statistics relevant to what we do every day, said Pat Brister, St. Tammany Parish President. “Roads, drainage and water quality are our top priority — as we paved over 131,000 linear feet of roadway in 2017.We also fulfilled 685 public records requests and provided over 91,000 pages of public records to the public for viewing. Several departments within Parish Government earned accolades as well. I encourage every resident to take a look at the Annual Report and contact us if you have questions.”
A digital copy of the report can be viewed at www.stpgov.org. Printed copies will be available in St. Tammany Parish libraries by June 1, 2018.
- St. Tammany Parish Government Offices Closed in Observance of Columbus Day
- FY20 Decentralized Arts Funding Grants Announced for St. Tammany and St. Bernard Parishes
- Long-time St. Tammany Planning/Zoning Commissioner Loy Raymond "Pug" Lorren Dies
- Parish President Pat Brister Issues Parish-Wide Burn Ban
- Eco-Smart Upgrades to St. Tammany Parish Government Facilities Earn Nearly $150,000 in Incentives over Five years