Allen Road Groundbreaking
Pat Brister, St. Tammany Parish President, Richard Tanner, Parish Councilman District 6, and members of St. Tammany Parish Government staff, broke ground on the two-mile Allen Road, mill, overlay and restriping project set to begin on Monday, July 30, 2018 north of Abita Springs. The $459,870 project is expected to take approximately two weeks, barring any weather delays. This project will give approximately two miles of roadway a new surface and enhance travel safety for motorists through increased lane visibility. Motorists are asked to use caution while work is underway, and to be mindful of work crews in the area. Please plan for some delays.
- NOTICE TO ST. TAMMANY PARISH PROPERTY OWNERS
- St. Tammany Parish Council Authorizes Animal Services Millage Renewal on December Ballot
- Parish President Begins Process to Recoup Opioid-Related Costs from Drug Manufacturers
- Northshore Beach Reopened
- Temporary Closure of Northshore Beach Due To Erosion and Safety Concerns