Parish President Pat Brister Names New Interim Chief Administrative Officer
Pat Brister, St. Tammany Parish President, is pleased to announce that Kelly Rabalais will be the new interim Chief Administrative Officer (CAO) for St. Tammany Parish Government effective September 21, 2018.
Gina Campo, Parish Government’s current CAO, is resigning and will be taking a position in State Government as the Deputy Executive Director of the State’s Office of Community Development.
“We appreciate the incredible work that Gina has accomplished, we appreciate her work ethic, and most of all we appreciate her leadership in my administration from the beginning,” said Brister. “We wish her the very best as she continues to serve the people of this Parish and State from her new position. Additionally, I am very happy that our operations will not skip a beat, and we will have a smooth transition, because of Kelly’s experience and institutional knowledge. She will build upon the great work we have accomplished thus far, and will serve this community well.”
“It has been an honor to work for Parish President Brister. She and her administration have a lot to be proud of, and I am very confident that Kelly will continue to lead Parish Government to achieving even more,” said Campo. “It hurts me to move on, but I am taking on a great opportunity to serve the citizens of Louisiana.”
“I am humbly accepting the job of Parish Government’s interim CAO, and I am excited about the opportunity to lead a great organization as we refocus and reorganize our operations,” Rabalais said. “I am pleased to have been chosen to serve Parish President Brister, and serve the people of this Parish.”
Rabalais has previously served as Executive Counsel to Brister, and has worked for Parish Government for over 10 years, under two different administrations.
- St. Tammany Parish Government Monitoring Weather And Following Protocols For Freezing Temperatures
- St. Tammany Officials Asking Residents to Prepare for Cold Temperatures Over the Next Week
- Non-Emergency Offices of St. Tammany Parish Government Closed in Observance of Veterans Day
- District 11 Monthly Meeting - November
- Pat Brister, St. Tammany Parish President, Announces Debris Pick-Up Schedule and Signed Emergency Declaration as Part of Olga Disaster Response