St. Tammany Parish Government Introduces 2019 Budget
The St. Tammany Parish Council introduced two ordinances for adoption last week — the proposed 2019 Parish Operating Budget, and the proposed 2019 Parish Capital Improvement Budget and Program. Copies of both proposed budgets are available for public review at the Parish Council Office or online here.
An announcement will be made, as soon as budget hearings have been scheduled. The Parish Council will hold a Public hearing in Council Chambers at 6p.m. on Thursday, November 1, 2018 to review the proposed Operating and Capital Improvement Budgets prior to adoption.
The 2019 Budget, was prepared by Pat Brister, St. Tammany Parish President and staff. A copy of the letter to the St. Tammany Parish Council is attached.
To learn more about where your tax dollars are invested, visit www.stpgov.org/initiatives. Stay up-to-date on what’s happening in Parish Government when you sign up for email updates at www.stpgov.org. Follow us on social media on Facebook and Twitter.
- St. Tammany Parish Government Offices Closed in Observance of Columbus Day
- FY20 Decentralized Arts Funding Grants Announced for St. Tammany and St. Bernard Parishes
- Long-time St. Tammany Planning/Zoning Commissioner Loy Raymond "Pug" Lorren Dies
- Parish President Pat Brister Issues Parish-Wide Burn Ban
- Eco-Smart Upgrades to St. Tammany Parish Government Facilities Earn Nearly $150,000 in Incentives over Five years