19th Annual Holiday of Lights Kicks off in one Week — Friday December 7, 2018
Pat Brister, St. Tammany Parish President, announced the 19th Annual Holiday of Lights in St. Tammany Parish kicks off on Friday, December 7, 2018 at 5:45 on Koop Drive in Mandeville. This free event runs for two consecutive weekends — Friday, December 7; Saturday, December 8; Friday, December 14; and Saturday, December 15, 2018. Enjoy entertainment from local schools and area performance groups, a special appearance by a live Reindeer on Saturday, December 8, 2018 from 7:30 -8:30 p.m. , decorated Christmas trees by schools and other organizations, and free kiddie rides by Mitchell Brothers Amusement.
Santa will be on-hand for pictures with the children at a cost of $20.00 each, printed while you wait, and refreshments will be available for purchase. The Holiday of Lights is open the weekends of December 7and 8, and December 14 and 15, 2018, from 6p.m. – 8:30 p.m. at Koop Drive in Mandeville directly behind the Kid’s Konnection Playground.
For more information please call the Tammany Trace Trailhead at 985-867-9490.
- St. Tammany Parish Government will Accept Christmas Trees for Recycling
- Holiday of Lights Events Cancelled For Saturday, December 8, 2018
- St. Tammany Awarded $25 million BUILD Grant to Widen I-12
- St. Tammany Parish Government Accepting Statements of Qualifications for Professional Services for 2019
- ICYMI: Animal Services Millage Renewal on the December 8, 2018 Ballot