Concrete Improvements Lead to Extended Closure for Johnny F. Smith Avenue in Slidell Area
Beginning Monday, January 21, 2019, crews will begin the removal and replacement of concrete on Johnny F. Smith Avenue at the intersection of Highway 11 in the Slidell area. This intersection on Johnny F. Smith will be closed for the duration of the work. This project is expected to take approximately three weeks barring any delays. Drivers will need to detour around the area by taking Highway 11 to Brownsvillage Road, to access Johnny F. Smith Avenue via Production Drive. Motorists are urged to use caution around work crews and to plan for delays.
- Clear the Shelters 2019 Successful
- St. Tammany Parish Department of Animal Services Participates in Clear the Shelters 2019
- Improvements Begin on the Tammany Trace Bridge over Bayou Lacombe
- Scheduled Water Main Repair will Necessitate Service Interruption and Precautionary Boil Advisory Faubourg Water System (PWS 1103149)
- Open Government Launched to Increase Accessibility, Engagement