Pat Brister, St. Tammany Parish President to Host 4th Annual Law Enforcement Appreciation Luncheon
Pat Brister, St. Tammany Parish President will honor law enforcement officers at her 4th Annual Law Enforcement Appreciation Luncheon on January 22nd. Just as in years past, the event is open to law enforcement officers at the Federal, State, Parish and Municipal levels. The purpose of the event is to show gratitude for the work law enforcement officers do day in and day out, to keep the community safe.
“This is a small gesture compared to the investment our law enforcement officers make on our streets and in our Parish every single day,” said Pat Brister, St. Tammany Parish President. “We have tremendous support and involvement from our local community to make this event happen, and this is what makes this day so special.”
Guests at the luncheon will enjoy a keynote address from U.S. Attorney Peter Strasser; an invocation by Dr. Michael Sprague, Louisiana State Chaplain with the Capitol Commission; live music from the John and Robyn Acoustic Duo; presentation of colors by Lakeshore High School Jr. ROTC; performances by members of the Fontainebleau High School Choir; a grand prize donated by event sponsors and Expedia CruiseShip Centers; door prizes by local sponsors (list attached); and food and beverages from generous local restaurants and vendors. The luncheon is made possible by volunteers, donations and local sponsors.
- St. Tammany Parish Government Offices Closed in Observance of Columbus Day
- FY20 Decentralized Arts Funding Grants Announced for St. Tammany and St. Bernard Parishes
- Long-time St. Tammany Planning/Zoning Commissioner Loy Raymond "Pug" Lorren Dies
- Parish President Pat Brister Issues Parish-Wide Burn Ban
- Eco-Smart Upgrades to St. Tammany Parish Government Facilities Earn Nearly $150,000 in Incentives over Five years