Pat Brister, St. Tammany Parish President to Host 4th Annual Law Enforcement Appreciation Luncheon
Pat Brister, St. Tammany Parish President will honor law enforcement officers at her 4th Annual Law Enforcement Appreciation Luncheon on January 22nd. Just as in years past, the event is open to law enforcement officers at the Federal, State, Parish and Municipal levels. The purpose of the event is to show gratitude for the work law enforcement officers do day in and day out, to keep the community safe.
“This is a small gesture compared to the investment our law enforcement officers make on our streets and in our Parish every single day,” said Pat Brister, St. Tammany Parish President. “We have tremendous support and involvement from our local community to make this event happen, and this is what makes this day so special.”
Guests at the luncheon will enjoy a keynote address from U.S. Attorney Peter Strasser; an invocation by Dr. Michael Sprague, Louisiana State Chaplain with the Capitol Commission; live music from the John and Robyn Acoustic Duo; presentation of colors by Lakeshore High School Jr. ROTC; performances by members of the Fontainebleau High School Choir; a grand prize donated by event sponsors and Expedia CruiseShip Centers; door prizes by local sponsors (list attached); and food and beverages from generous local restaurants and vendors. The luncheon is made possible by volunteers, donations and local sponsors.
- Non-emergency Offices of St. Tammany Parish Government Closed on Good Friday
- Crisis Receiving Center — Anchor to the Safe Haven Campus— on Track to Begin Construction
- St. Tammany Parish Government Receives Second Fiscal Accolade of 2019 from Independent Entity
- St. Tammany Parish Department of Animal Services Closed Saturday, March 30, 2019 for Municipal Primary Election
- First Day of Spring sees 38,000 Additional Trees Added to the St. Tammany Canopy