Access St. Tammany Broadens Viewer Platform Options
Pat Brister, St. Tammany Parish President, announced today that two additional digital viewing platforms have been added; Fire TV and YouTube Live, to watch Access St. Tammany Television programming. Access St. Tammany is the third Public Education and Government channel (PEG) in the nation to add the Fire Tv app, and the first PEG channel to have the live feature. Access St. Tammany is the Government Access channel owned and operated by St. Tammany Parish Government.
“We continue to move forward and keep pace with what residents need, in order to meet them where they are, as technology opens new doors for us,” said Pat Brister, St. Tammany Parish President. “This is done at no additional cost to us, and so no additional cost to the taxpayer. We are increasing value and reach as we embrace technology.”
“Each viewer has their favorite platform and we are working to have a presence on all of them,” said Danny Zechenelly, Access St. Tammany Television Station Manager.
Access St. Tammany is available through multiple service providers. Charter communication subscribers can find us on Channel 197 SD, and Channel 710 1080i HD with the digital cable box. AT&T U-verse subscribers can find us on Interactive channel 99, menu item Access St. Tammany. You can also subscribe to our Roku channel. Web users and smart tv owners can view our high definition web stream at www.stpgov.org, or using the YouTube app. Subscribe to the St. Tammany Parish Government Channel.
- St. Tammany Fishing Pier and Northshore Beach Closed to Patrons Due to LDH Warning
- CANCELLED - Special Council Meeting for June 24, 2019
- St. Tammany Parish Department of Environmental Services Receives Environmental Leadership Award for Successful Water Quality Project
- Non-Emergency Offices Closed In Observance of Memorial Day
- Temporary Closure of Northshore Beach for Completion of Scheduled Maintenance