Open Government Launched to Increase Accessibility, Engagement
Pat Brister, St. Tammany Parish President announced the launch of the new Open Government transparency portal at www.stpgov.org/opengov, designed to increase convenience and openness, provide more comprehensive budgetary information, and make the Parish’s website even easier to use.
“We want to be the most open and accessible Parish Government in the State. Our website has never been more transparent, easier to access, or easier to understand,” said Pat Brister, St. Tammany Parish President. “Open Government gives people information that is already out there on separate departmental pages like: our budget, bid information, and public meetings information, but also newer, more in-depth information like our Checkbook — basically a monthly listing of our expenses. It’s gathered and located on one, easily accessible and user-friendly page. We hope everyone takes this opportunity to get plugged in to Parish Government.”
- St. Tammany Parish Government Offices Closed in Observance of Columbus Day
- FY20 Decentralized Arts Funding Grants Announced for St. Tammany and St. Bernard Parishes
- Long-time St. Tammany Planning/Zoning Commissioner Loy Raymond "Pug" Lorren Dies
- Parish President Pat Brister Issues Parish-Wide Burn Ban
- Eco-Smart Upgrades to St. Tammany Parish Government Facilities Earn Nearly $150,000 in Incentives over Five years