Clear the Shelters 2019 Successful
Pat Brister, St. Tammany Parish President, announced that Clear the Shelters 2019, was a success.
“Thank you to St. Tammany Parish for coming out to support Animal Services through pet adoption,” Brister Said. “We surpassed our goal. 47 animals were adopted and 10 animals are on hold for when they are ready to be adopted — so 57 animals were placed on this day. Thank you.”
This is the second year the St. Tammany Parish Department of Animal Services participated in Clear the Shelters. Anyone interested in adopting a pet from Animal Services can visit the shelter located at 31078 Highway 36 in the Lacombe area. Adoption hours are 10 a.m. – 4p.m. Monday through Saturday, and closed for lunch from 12 p.m. – 1 p.m. Visit www.stpgov.org/departments/animal-services to see animals currently available for adoption.
See our adoption video here.
- St. Tammany Parish Government Monitoring Weather And Following Protocols For Freezing Temperatures
- St. Tammany Officials Asking Residents to Prepare for Cold Temperatures Over the Next Week
- Non-Emergency Offices of St. Tammany Parish Government Closed in Observance of Veterans Day
- District 11 Monthly Meeting - November
- Pat Brister, St. Tammany Parish President, Announces Debris Pick-Up Schedule and Signed Emergency Declaration as Part of Olga Disaster Response