St. Tammany Parish Government Emergency Operations Update, Thursday, October 8, 2020: Hurricane Delta
- - All Parish Government Offices will be open Friday, October 9, 2020
- - The St. Tammany Parish Emergency Operations Center will remain at Partial Activation by the Crisis Action Team throughout the remaining response to Hurricane Delta.
- - The Tammany Trace, Camp Salmen Nature Park, and the St. Tammany Fishing Pier will close Friday, October 9, 2020, and remain closed until Hurricane Delta has passed and these facilities have been assessed. Northshore Beach remains closed and will remain closed until Hurricane Delta has passed, and crews are able to assess any damage.
- - The Kids Konnection playground on Koop Drive in Mandeville will close Friday, October 9, 2020 and remain closed until Hurricane Delta has passed and crews are able to asses any damage.
- -The drawbridge in Lacombe on the Tammany Trace will close Friday, October 9, 2020, and remain closed until the wind threat from Hurricane Delta subsides.
Emergency preparedness information will be available to citizens, contingent on the forecast, through our television station: STPG-TV —Channel 710 on Charter, Channel 99, AT&T U-VERSE, or livestream at www.stpgov.org/, through our storm page: www.stpgov.org/storm, through social media on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn, and through the local media. Citizens can also subscribe to automatic email updates from the Parish by visiting www.stpgov.org.