St. Tammany Parish Government Emergency Operations Update, Friday, October 9, 2020: Hurricane Delta
- - The St. Tammany Parish Emergency Operations Center will remain at Partial Activation by the Crisis Action Team throughout the remaining response to Hurricane Delta.
- - The Tammany Trace, Camp Salmen Nature Park, and the St. Tammany Fishing Pier are closed and will remain closed until the Hurricane Delta has passed and these facilities have been assessed. Northshore Beach remains Closed and will remain closed until Hurricane Delta has passed, and crews are able to assess any damage.
- - The Kids Konnection playground on Koop Drive in Mandeville is closed and will remain closed until Hurricane Delta has passed and crews are able to asses any damage.
- - The drawbridge in Lacombe on the Tammany Trace is closed and will remain closed until the wind threat from Hurricane Delta subsides.
- - Citizens have secured 13,365 sandbags over the span of three days.
Emergency preparedness information will be available to citizens, contingent on the forecast, through our television station: STPG-TV —Channel 710 on Charter, Channel 99, AT&T U-VERSE, or livestream at www.stpgov.org/, through our storm page: www.stpgov.org/storm, through social media on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn, and through the local media. Citizens can also subscribe to automatic email updates from the Parish by visiting www.stpgov.org.